"dont take life too serious, just do you."

3.22.2011

Take-2.& Pose!

I had the pleasure to meet this beauty a while back in February, when a dear friend told me that her best friend was doing a shoot. I didn't think much of it, thought that it was another cool girl I was going to meet. It happened to be Ms.Gabrielle Kniery, that's right. Yes! Gabrielle, you've seen her grace your TV screens (ANTM Cycle 14), seen her walk some of your shows, she's even been spotted walking this year NYFW11. We didn't talk long but I did learn about her and how far she plans to go, she now resides in the "the concrete jungle where dreams are made", The Empire State, making her dreams her reality. Gabrielle Kniery will and is definitely proving that a girl from St.Louis, MO is unstoppable, and we are more than kids with big dreams, we are kids working with faith and we achieve!
 SAINT LOUIS WE ARE TAKING OVER


Gabrielle Kniery
You Can.She Did.
check out the jewelry by the deleaylashay


1 comment:

  1. Heeeyyy.... I know her. I actually got to meet her as well. Didn't really get to sit and talk with her but she came up to my school to visit her sister who's a friend of mine. Good Times. But good info.. good to know that St. Louis is taking over with new faces and talents everyday.

    ReplyDelete